Saturday, January 16, 2010

is all that REALLY necessary?!?!?!


ok, I can understand a clip here, a suck there, a tug over there...but OVER 10 procedures in ONE day?! That's OUT OF LINE!  Heidi Montag was ALWAYS a pretty girl to me before ALL that surgery, when she was on MTV's Laguna Beach, cute girl, and I LOVE and WANT her long hair so bad (I know, I know, I can go buy it, cause clearly it's not ALL hers, LoL) but I want it to look like that EVERYDAY! I guess that's what happens when you're a celebrity....get someone to do it for you EVERYDAY...lol

fat injections in her cheeks...
nasolabial fold (nose job lol)...
lips...
mini eyebrow lift...
ears pinned back...
neck lipo...
chin reduction...
& the list goes ON!

5 comments:

Juliana said...

The cover just looks awful! I mean this is the stuff that makes me SOOO angry. I hate that our culture is like this just sets a freaking lovely example for our children. She is so pretty and that cover just looks like a barbie that was in the sun too long

CECE FAB FAVORITES said...

I AM SO MAD AT HER FOR MESSING UP HER FACE...SHE WAS FINE WHY I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

Anonymous said...

She looks ridiculous.

Supastarrr said...

she looks like a man now..smh.

Chay Chay said...

that's the problem with celebrities, they try to keep up with EVERYONE else, and they just can't look like themselves and be themselves....there are VERY few that stay the same. There was NOTHING wrong with Heidi when we first "met" her on Laguna Beach.

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails