Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Came Early!

If you all didn't know, I went to Baton Rouge this past weekend AGAIN (my cousin Tiffany graduated from Grambling State University) with my family, and we had an AWESOME time!  Oh & BY THE WAY...."HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!" WE WHOOPED UP ON THOSE SAINTS IN THEIR OWN SUPERDOME....now...."WHO DAT?!" *back to my regularly scheduled program*
So, I saw my boo, he met the fam and EVERYTHING went SO well, they LOVED him & we all watched the game together.  He's a SAINTS fan, so we were "enemies" for a while, LoL! Well we decided to exchange gifts early, since we weren't going to see each other for Christmas.  Y'all know I give hints on my blog....I like to talk about what I like.  Well, my baby took notes, he's SO GOOD!



my DOLCE & GABBANA "THE ONE"!

And THEN when I got home form being on the road for 6 hours, I walked through the door and....TA DA!




SWEETS from MY SWEET...He even slipped up & told me that he had something else coming for me in the mail, & he STILL surprised me, I'M SO GULLIBLE, LoL!

7 comments:

Caramel Cocaine said...

Adorable!

Hope you enjoy :-*

Anonymous said...

Aw! Super cute.
He did a good job!

★Starrla said...

Good job for the Boo!!! Merry Early Christmas!

sunshinestar110 said...

awwwww....so cute!!!!
now i'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

how cute! congratulations.

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

He did a great job! Beautiful smelling fragrance!

Chay Chay said...

he did AWESOME...i love him SO much!
I wear the perfume EVERY day and I put the marshmallow's in the fridge to firm them up, they are SO good!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails