Monday, November 9, 2009

A Change of Heart

i HAD to write on this, because it's been on my mind since yesterday!  So how many of you watched The Wedding episode of Keeping Up w/ The Kardashians last night on E!?!  It was really beautiful, I was actually jealous at some points, really, LoL!  I'm not even going to lie, when I first heard that Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom were getting married after a month of dating, I thought "Ok, this is a joke, yeah right, what's in it for them?!" I mean it was really just so quick and so sudden, so you know, all you can think is "This can't be real!"

Well, I've had a serious change of heart people....I am slowly falling in love with Khloe & Lamar, I mean, I'm still a little skeptical, BUT I do think that their love is real.  While watching the show last night, and yeah there are cameras everywhere, and things can be put on a little thick, I saw how genuine Lamar & Khloe were towards each other and how close they are.  I also had to think about Lamar's situation: His mother died when he was 11 or 12 of colon cancer, and that is HARD on a child, especially a boy, and I'm SURE he was a "mamma's boy".  So seeing that he didn't have a caring, close woman like his mother to care for him as he grew up, the next best thing would be a girlfriend/wife and Khloe is who his heart fell for.  I honestly think they are so sweet!

Last night, what was so cute, but a LITTLE sickening, but I understand once again why it was happening...was that they could NOT keep their hands off of each other, and that was EXACTLY how they were on The Chelsea Lately show (previous post). And I think that has to do with a woman's comfort that he needs and misses and WANTS constantly, going back to his mother dying while he was a child.  It's either that OR he's controlling or possessive, but I don't see any signs of that...yet.

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, I mean everyone who's ANYONE was there....the colors (lilac, purple, gray, white, black) were BEAUTIFUL! And just the whole reception & ceremony was GORGEOUS! Oh and major SIDE-NOTE: Khloe's engagement ring, not a ring a ROCK, LoL! That thing is HUGE and when Kim looked at it, I kinda felt a little jealousy in her voice, LoL...Kim you'll get your day boo (I HOPE!)

But anyways, I DO wish Khloe & Lamar the BEST of luck in their marriage and their life together, if it's meant to be, it IS meant to be...ALRIIIIIGHT ; )

2 comments:

Meya Cruz said...

this episode made me cry so much...

Chay Chay said...

I'm a cryer and yeah I was balling when Bruce cried and they are just SO cute together!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails