Monday, November 9, 2009

ALL I Want for Christmas (Wink, Wink)


Collector's Edition Fragrance Sampler For Her @ Sephora
i LOVE to smell good y'all! I mean it's just something about when you get a whiff of what you sprayed on that morning before you left the house, or before that night out on the town, it just smells GOOD!  And I KNOW men LOVE a woman that smells good...that's why I always spray one, quick spray on the back of my neck, so when I'm walkin' (in the club, is where I'm thinkin') and that FINE A** man is behind you, he'll get that quick smell of that "smell good" you have on and just want you like right there..perfume, to me, is an aphrodisiac ; )

So, back to this WONDERFUL set, LoL! it includes:
Juicy Couture
Ralph Lauren Romance
Marc Jacobs Daisy
Dior Addict Shine
Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy
Stella McCartney Stella
DKNY Be Delicious

All of them just so SWEET & IRRESISTIBLE! *I WANT THIS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails