Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I GOT IT AT ROSS!!!

Did a little, VERY necessary, shoe shopping this evening, getting ready for a fun-filled weekend in New Orleans for The Essence Music Festival...also needed a cute business flat, something that would go with EVERYTHING. Love my picks! 


Y'all know coral is my FAVORITE color, these will be PERFECT for walking along Bourbon & Canal St. I only paid *drum roll* $11.99!!!



I wear the same ol' BORING, black ballet flats to work, and I am just SICK of them. These will go with just about everything, the neutral, tan color. You gotta love the frilly, flowy, soft flower-like accessory too! I paid *drum roll* $13.99!!!

I used to underestimate Ross, cause it always looked so freakin' messy...but if you really take your time, look around for a minute, there are steals galore in that store ladies! *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails