Sunday, June 24, 2012

Beauty Review: Goddess Remi French Human Hair

If you don't know by now, I'm a weave FANATIC!
I've been natural (no perms) since September of 2010 (ever since I saw Good Hair) & I LOVE IT!
Now I can't get enough of keeping my hair WEAVED UP (helps my hair grow).
This time around, I wanted to change it up from the usual natural/ocean wave that I always get.
I had seen my hairstylist's suite mate do a girl's hair about 2 or so weeks ago, and it reminded me of Diana Ross.  It was big, beautiful, so dramatic, and I fell in love!
Goddess Remi French Human Hair...YUP THAT'S IT


This is me. This is all me. ALL my hair.
From what I saw in the mirror, it looked like it had grown about to the top middle of my back.
That's progress right there...PLEASE believe!


After a good wash, condition, blow dry, braid up, sewed a net over my braids (this protects your hair and also, allows the weave to stay in longer), installing the hair (a 14" 1B & an 18" 1B) and brushing out all the kins and tangles...THIS (above) is what you get.  My leave out, which is pretty much the crown of my hair, was wetted, and twisted with Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.  


The Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer stops the frizzing of my leave-out, adds moisture, defines, shape and seals in any size or texture of the curl, once the leave-out was twisted. I will be buying this, because it definitely held the shape of the twisted leave-out.  The weave was then sprayed with water and leave-in conditioner (it can be any kind, your choice).  I let it air dry and...


VOILA!!!!


I LOVE IT...SO HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the wave/curl of that hair. I haven't had a weave in years. contemplating for my trip

Chay Chay said...

that's why I got it Kim girl...getting ready for my 4th of July vacay : )

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails