Saturday, June 23, 2012

Neat Nails Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects


My NEW Favorite beauty accessory!
I had seen my bestie rock the zebra pattern I think, and the lazy in me said, "Ok let me try these!"
I've fallen in love!
Once you get the hang of it, one finger after another, it's SO simple & easy...
I will be getting the other patterns!


This design seemed the most neutral...and it went well with my skin tone.
PLUS, the name fits well for me *wink wink*


You need nail polish remover plus a cotton ball and the kit comes with 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick (a pointy side & a flat side), a mini file & buffer.


LOOKS NICE HUH?!
I was very proud of myself, and it took a good 30 minutes I think, and that's MINUS drying time...
YUP, I said it! NO drying time...LASTS UP T 10 DAYS!!!


A FLAWLESS, manicured look, no mess-ups, no polish everywhere, no being careful trying not to nick your nails on anything, just stick-on & GO!
And they cost a CHEAP $9.99 (I think)...at Walgreen's...GO GET THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails