Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oily, Flat Hair...I HATE IT!


one thing I can't STAND is flat, oily, lifeless, limp hair...YUCK!  My hair is EXTREMELY thick, I get it from my dad's side, and I thank him for that LoL!  When I was younger, I couldn't STAND for my hair to be BIG and poofy, and full of body.  It made me feel like I was doing too much, like I was about to be in a pageant, like I had "Texas Hair" lol!  Well, as I got older, I started to appreciate what my father passed down to me, my THICK, FULL-BODIED hair, LOVE IT!  The SECOND I feel it getting oily, and separating, and not holding girl, just GROSS...I HAVE to wash it, I just HAVE too!  

Well, I had heard this before, if you don't have the time to wash your hair, baby powder is your answer!  A quick fix for those oily roots,  just apply a small amount of baby powder to the root and scalp area. Massage into the hair and fluff excess powder out. This absorbs your natural oil AND it leaves your hair smelling baby clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails