Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Gonna Be A WEDDING!!!

My friend Chevron is getting MARRIED and I'm SO excited to go to ANOTHER wedding!
It's next week, in Baton Rouge, my SECOND home, and I get to be with ALL of my girls...
THAT I MISS DEARLY!!!!
Now...my GOAL: to look H-O-T-T!
I plan to go with my mother, she can be my "personal shopper", and PLUS she's paying LoL!
My girl Ms. LaMirica London, over at Fashionably L8, she suggested JCPenny...
GREAT sales, CUTE clothes, and a HUGE variety!
So I went on over to JCPenny and I hit the JACKPOT!
I'm trying to step outside of the box and try colors OTHER than black, and if I DO go with black, I'll accessorize with bold, bright colors...and a SEXY ass shoe!
OF COURSE I wanna make sure the "girls" look good, and the waistline looks slim : )
LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND:


 


SOOOOO....which one do y'all like?! LET ME KNOW!!!

3 comments:

Danielle Carter said...

I love the black one and the royal blue one. Those are both hot!

Chay Chay said...

yeah the royal blue one is at the top of my list...I love the structure of it, and the neckline is AWESOME!

sunshinestar110 said...

I like the red, royal blue and purple one...well purple is my fave color so im always down for it!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails