Sunday, January 9, 2011

MY New Year's Resolutions : )

This is my FIRST post for the year of 2011 and I am SO excited to be writing it...OMG!
I hope EVERYONE'S New Year's Eve was AWESOME, mine was just LOVELY!  I didn't do the whole club scene this year.  I'm 26 years old, and honestly, it's getting REALLY old...the SAME people, the SAME thing, NO change what-so-ever...I'm over it!  My family and I went to church, and it was something I really needed...good music, good people, happiness, and it was WARM in the church too LoL
AND THEN to top off the night...we had BREAKFAST for DINNER at midnight, even though we DID miss the countdown IN church, UGH....but it was SO good, YUMMY: pancakes, eggs, sausage, grits, black-eyed peas (for luck), and FROZEN mimosas...I was in HEAVEN!

So NOW that 2011 is here...I'm SUPER excited!
I know this sounds cliche, but I REALLY feel like THIS is my year...I honestly feel SO good, so POSITIVE about it, like SO many good things that I have been waiting on, been PRAYING on, are going to come my way : )

DID Y'ALL MAKE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?!
IF SO...ARE YOU FOLLOWING THEM?!
DON'T WORRY....I'LL WAIT LoL


Well...let me in on mine:

1.  to FORGIVE...life is just TOO short to hold grudges over MESS (I've already started this, and I feel SO much better...like a weight off of my shoulders)

2.  increase my Faith...HE has all the power, and I know that if I send prayers UP, He will send blessings DOWN

3.  attending MORE workout classes...this started last week, and I LOVE it!
Spin class is my new thing, and I LOVE it...my dad and I do it together, and I can't WAIT to see the results!  My NEXT class will be Zumba, or some type of up-tempo dance class

4.  STAY positive, and spread my positivity around...

5.  move on to bigger and BETTER things personally...for EXAMPLE: relationships, career, money, getting things DONE!

6.  just being, and STAYING HAPPY : )

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails