Sunday, May 23, 2010

a MUST READ...How to Tick People Off!

  • Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."
  • Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
  • Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
  • Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
  • Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.
  • TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
  • type only in  lowercase.
  • dont use any punctuation either
  • Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
    "DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
    "What?"
    "Never mind, it's gone now."
  • Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
  • Sing along at the opera.
  • Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
in other words...JUST A FEW WAYS TO PISS PEOPLE OFF lol!

6 comments:

SailorWifey said...

my biggest pet peeve is when me say "nowudimtalkinbout" or "nawmean" after every friggin sentence...LOL

♥ SailorWifey

NC17 said...

lmfao! I'm doing that thing with the mints tonight.

Anonymous said...

Lls , I will be doing
some of these ;)

Thee_Kween said...

That is HILARIOUS! I'd love to piss some folks off with this. Don't be shocked if I come back and "borrow" this for my blog. hahaaa

Sarai said...

lol I like the to-go in the drive thru lane, lol

Chay Chay said...

YaaaaaY! Glad y'all liked it LOL!
these were some KNEE SLAPPERS!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails