Saturday, January 2, 2010

MY 2010 TO DO'S!!!! (just 10)



1. Take my blog to the next level....re-vamp, re-do, & make it ALL MINE!
2. eat A LOT more healthier
3. Exercise A LOT more!
4. start ANOTHER blog expressing my love for photography
5. travel A LOT more (Miami AGAIN, Chicago, New York, L.A., Cancun maybe...)
6. help out my brother with his DJ career
7. pursue my singing career; FINALLY get in the studio & work on my GOD given talent
8. work on my patience with family, friends, & my boo
9. FINALLY get my other tattoos...more than one this year of course
10. stay true to MY beliefs, go with my 1st instinct, NEVER 2nd guess

4 comments:

Knottie. said...

go for it girl !
ima be excercising a few of those things in my life as well.

*shall we keep eachother updated ??
lol ill look for that in your upcoming posts!

Anonymous said...

great list! i also want to get some tat's done this year but because of my job I'm limited on space. ha ha. happy new year, and i hope your 10 list will be fulfilled!

Anonymous said...

Good list:) I didn't even have any resolutions this year, so I'm glad someone did! Lol

Chay Chay said...

I'm going to keep you guys updated on how my year goes....I PRAY that all of them happen, I DO!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails