Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRUE Friendship!

this is a HUGE milestone is his life, something that ALOT of people can't say they've done.  He's a WONDERFUL man, sweet as can be, a big kid at heart, a loving & caring father & friend...I'm talking about MY DAD, former Dallas Cowboy, Mr. Everson Walls.



Today, November 3rd, is a BIG DAY for him!  His book, A Gift for Ron: Friendship and Sacrifice On and Off the Gridiron, came out today and we're hoping & praying that it does well.  I guess you could call it his "memoirs", but the main focus, and what he REALLY zeroes in on is his friendship with my godfather, his BEST FRIEND, Mr. Ron Springs, a former Dallas Cowboy as well, whom he, my dad, gave his kidney to.

Amazon calls it "A Brian’s Song for a new generation … "

I haven't read it YET, but I DO plan on reading it VERY soon...he said it's REALLY good, I believe him of course, LoL! We will see, I just wanted to share this with you all, something near & dear to our hearts =)

3 comments:

Michael Horvath said...

Wow, I just visited for the first time and I see this post. I remember your Dad and Mr Springs from watching them play. I'm gonna pick up this book for sure.

Eternally Fixated said...

LOVEEE UR Blog!! Good info!!

Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity gossip blog!

www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

Chay Chay said...

@ Mr. MilesPerHour....yes PLEASE go pick up the book, THANKS for the support

@ Eternally Fixated....why thank you SOOOO much, I try to stay on top of things...and I will SURELY check you guys out =)

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails