Thursday, November 19, 2009

my little cupcake


CLASSIC CAMI & CLASSIC CAMI VANILLA & CHOCOLATE

SWEET POTATO & STRAWBERRIES -N- CREAM

CINNASWIRL & CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PECAN

CARROT & CLASSIC CAMI CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE


THESE little delicious beauties, come from this AWESOME place (never been before, but from the looks of these cupcakes, I KNOW they're THE BOMB!) called CamiCakes in Buckhead in Atlanta.  I had heard about them on Twitter, some of the girls I follow would say that they were craving CamiCakes, so I just HAD to see what all the yumminess was all about! Don't they look just DELISH?! My mouth was watering just while I was posting the pics, LoL! I think my FAVE would be Sweet Potato & Cinnaswirl, but don't get me wrong, I'd DEVOUR all of them, if I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails