Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a LITTLE about Yours Truly

Ms. Tisha Jade of Mixed Girl Mixed Thoughts had this on HER page, and SHE got it from Tasteless Diamonds...these are two LOVELY blogs, check the lovelies out =)

 
here we go:
  1. MY EX...scum of the EARTH, triflin'
  2. MAYBE I SHOULD...move to Atlanta when my lease is up
  3. I LOVE...my friends & family, LipSmackers chapstick, Sour Patch watermelons, sushi & sandwiches, & Southern University
  4. PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT I'M...too nice & gullible
  5. I DON'T UNDERSTAND...how girls can wear Quick-Weaves!
  6. WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING...I wonder will I get "discovered" today? Will I get my "Big Break"?
  7. I LOST...my James Avery ring that my parent's gave me when I was 16, last week =(
  8. LIFE IS FULL OF...ups & downs
  9. MY PAST IS...exactly what it is, MY PAST
  10. I GET ANNOYED WHEN...people get water ALL OVER my sink when they use it; a little OCD
  11. PARTIES ARE...not like they used to be, I need a GOOD ONE soon
  12. I WISH...I was debt-free (not that I'm THAT far in the hole)
  13. LOVE...is a rollercoaster
  14. CATS...are DISGUSTING & sneaky, they make my skin crawl
  15. TOMORROW...is the future, live TODAY, for now, in the PRESENT
  16. I HAVE LOW TOLERANCE...for bad a** kids
  17. IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS...I'd take care of my family FIRST
  18. I'M TOTALLY TERRIFIED...of FAILURE, bugs, the dark, being chased, & of someone putting their hands around my neck, HATE IT!
Ok, so enough about me, hope ya liked...now, let's talk about YOU!

6 comments:

Knottie. said...

lol i dont like cats either .

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on #1 (my ex is scum, but I wish him the best), 8, 9, and 13. And I'm sure you'll be discovered one day soon!

Blair @ Reasonably Swanky said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! And I am totally with you on number 14!!

Supastarrr said...

i love sushi!!
&& i need to get on my LipSmackers game again.
#16 reminds me of somethin madea would say lol

★Starrla said...

YES to the Sour Patch Watermelon! I have some at my desk as we speak!!! LOL

Chay Chay said...

@ pennanddpaperr...i can deal with kittens, but cats, YUCK! they're just too sneaky & mean, and when they arch their back, it makes my skin crawl...eeeewww!

@ Adrienne S., yeah I can't even wish him luck, nothin' nice at all, God bless him...and THANK YOU GIRL, I hope I do get that BIG call, email, or whatever, LoL!

@ Blair...oh it's my pleasure girly...and YES, can't say it enough, cats are not cool, lol

@ supa.starr...don't you just LOVE sushi? it is SO FREAKIN' GOOD! and LipSmackers, I live for, Wal-Mart never lets me down when I need it, and I'm sure Madea does feel the same way as me!

@ Starrla Monae...they are addictive, bite-size, sweet & sour, can't get any better than that girl

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails