Tuesday, October 13, 2009

like the LVs?

The 2009 Hip-Hop awards were taped in Atlanta, GA on Saturday & of course all of the stars pulled out ALL of the stops when it came to what they would wear. Well...I have recently fallen in love with a Ms. Nicki Minaj, I heard her rap before, seen her all over the Internet, but when I saw her in Yo Gotti's "5 Star Chic" remix video, that was it! Her bubbly, Barbie personality, her "I don't give a damn" attitude is too cool, & I LOVE her pink extensions, (I WILL be rocking those @ this years Bayou Classic by the way) she is "What That Is" for me right now. She was on the red carpet @ this years awards and this is what she was rockin'...

pic courtesy of ConcreteLoop

It's alot goin' on in my opinion, I was REALLY feelin' the jacket & the big chain up top & of course the leggings, those ARE what's in right now, FIRE! This is what she wanted to wear, this is how she chose to express herself that night. Now, the boots, I thought that they added TOO MUCH to the outfit, as far as ALOT going on, on one person. Alone, the boots would have stood out more, but anyways...those boots are the FOCAL POINT of this post (sorry it took so long for me to get to it, LoL!).

May I introduce to you the Louis Vuitton High Boot in Suede baby Goat leather & Patent Calf leather, seen on Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter 2009 runway, BAM! The LOVELY June Ambrose takes a MAJOR liking to them, I mean she damn near passes out, she's CRAZY, gotta love her, LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails