Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I WON! I LOVE MY BODY!

I WON YOU GUYS!

I won the "Love Your Body By Victoria Contest"! I'M ONE of the GRAND PRIZE WINNERS!

I couldn't have done it without all the support & votes from all of my friends & family, OMG!

I won 3 days/2 nights to NYC for me & a guest (my MOMMY), 2 nights stay at Le Parker Meridien Hotel, Spa services at the Oasis Day Spa, plus hair & makeup, dinner for 2 in New York City, $500 spending money, & a $500 Victoria's Secret gift card..OmG! I'm still in shock, you have NO idea! I NEVER win anything, well BAM! I won! THANK YOU JESUS!

Check me out:


YUP! That's me!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW Charis congrats!!

Chay Chay said...

thank you girl! I couldn't have done it without all my support & votes from my family & friends...and me HOUNDING and DRILLING them everyday, LoL!

My said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

MY
tha Hotness

Chay Chay said...

thank you sweetheart!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails