Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a Spoonful of....Peanut Butter?!

I was up late last night, about to go to bed, and this ALWAYS happens to me, and it's SO bad, I need to break this habit...
I was craving just SOMETHING! Whether it was sweet or salty, just SOMETHING. Of course I didn't want to break out a 3-course meal or anything, but I had to have something...
I remember reading or hearing SOMEWHERE that a spoonful of peanut butter will do the trick. It will take away any hunger cravings that you may have, SO I did it! I took a hunk of peanut butter on a spoon & ate it. I mean, not the WHOLE spoonful, but one lick or chunk at a time, and to tell you the truth, it was satisfying. I mean it wasn't a delectable piece of chocolate cake, but it was just enough. I didn't feel so guilty about eating late. Peanut butter is PACKED with protein, so that helped a lot. So the next time you want to get rid of that craving, and not feel like a FAT SLOB...just pull out the peanut butter & a spoon, and DIG IN =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails