Tuesday, September 29, 2009

little BIG taste

I haven't done a "Yummy" post in a while, and it's MUCH needed! InStyle mag said that Charlize Theron has a sweet tooth for these little treats from CandyCakesNYC. They're mini cupcakes, custom-made, just like YOU like them, with fillings of your fave candy. It can't get any better than that, OmG! Charlize said "I loved the vanilla cake with chocolate icing and Reese's Pieces inside. It's the perfect amount of chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla," (drooling while reading) LoL! Cake flavors include chocolate, red velvet, & vanilla running you $25/dozen...not bad, not bad. If I had to create one, I think I'd have a vanill cupcake with vanilla icing filled with a Snickers, YUM-OH!





pic courtesy of InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails