Thursday, August 6, 2009

You can't TELL me this doesn't look good!

So, I love pictures, I love food, I love pictures of food and I've been looking at a lot of cooking & food blogs lately, just cause. ALSO, because I want to get in the kitchen and just start baking and cooking up concoctions of things, things that taste great of course. While exploring the world wide web, I came across Bake or Break, now one of my "They Rock" sites. And that to my right caught my eye...a Cookies & Cream Cheesecake...look at that, OMG!

I think this will be the FIRST thing that I get to work on in my kitchen, because my mouth waters every time time I see it...well really every time I see just about anything on Bake or Break, lol. Go check out the site...make sure you don't browse on an empty stomach =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails