Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sparkles & Cheetah...Saturday Night!

Ladainian Tomlinson, of the San Diego Chargers and the New York Jets, had his retirement party here in Dallas, TX and it was a very talked about event during the weeks leading up to it.  My dad got invited, but he's not really into parties and gatherings of such, PLUS he had other plans.  I'm ALWAYS up for a nice shindig, I'm THE social butterfly in the family.  I wanted to go.  I mean I didn't want the invite to go to waste and PLUS I wanted someone to be there to represent my father.  So,  I invited my mom.  I knew this wasn't going to be some regular, ordinary club type event, I knew it was going to be an older crowd there, Ladainian's family, media, press, photographers, music artists, so I knew my mom would enjoy herself.  I was excited about it all, it was a GREAT Saturday.  It was at the  Frontiers In Flight Museum Dallas, TX.  The place was HUGE!  The lighting was beautiful, DEFINITELY not the club scene.  We had a table upstairs, drinks taken care of for us all night.  What to eat? Chicken & Waffles, a taco bar and my FAVORITE FRIED Bacon-Wrapped Oreos.  They were AMAZING!!!

Mom looked FLY, OH-SO-FLY!
Dress...Forever 21
Shoes...BCBG Max Azria (Dillard's)

I LOVED my outfit, couldn't WAIT to wear it!
blouse...Forever 21
skirt...H&M
shoes...Jessica Simpson (Dillard's)

Mom w/ friends of the family...GOTTA love T.K.

Me & one of Dallas' FINEST, my diva, Ms. Mesha of Tickled Pink Event Planning
She's the BEST! If you come to Dallas, you MUST hit up Privae, one of the HOTTEST clubs in Dallas right now!

Devin The Dude....TOO COOOOOL....
He was happy to be taking a picture with lil' ol' ME!

Me & the ladies...ALL SMILES, GREAT TIMES!


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails