Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Want Brunch? ... The Common Table



In the files of my Twitter TL, I questioned where my L.O.L. Book Club Girls could go for brunch...I like to get the opinion of my AWESOME followers.  I like to try things that OTHERS find to be interesting, good or great.  My girl Ms. @LoveJhour suggested The Common Table stating that

"everything there is good! The shrimp wrap is my fave with the Skittle drink that has REAL Skittles! My hideaway food spot in Dallas."


Skittles Sangria...looks refreshing and fun!  
I'll def be ordering this FIRST on my FIRST visit...


Chicken Benedict...a toasted English muffin topped with Canadian bacon,
sauteed spinach, poached eggs, artichoke & mushroom hollandaise

now THIS will be the first thing I order on my FIRST visit.
Grits and ANYTHING, I'm a sucker for...
Blackened Chicken...cheddar grits, eggs over-easy, blackened chicken
and cajun hollandaise.  My mouth waters as I continue to look at the picture SMH

CLEARLY not your average Grilled Cheese...
roasted pork loin, smoked cheddar, provolone, mozzarella, parmesan (I LOVE cheese)
served on sourdough bread with marinara dipping sauce.  
WHAT A DELISH COMBO!

Just from the things I've posted above, I want to go here even more now, I mean EVERYTHING looks so good!  I'm a sucker for brunch, sweet & savory options are ALWAYS the best.  The Common Table is located Uptown at 2917 Faimount St. Dallas, TX  75201.
Y'all KNOW when I DO get to have a seat at The Common Table, I'll be doing a post of what I ordered and what my peers ordered, so STAY TUNED!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails