Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Saturday Night...With Ma & Tyler Perry


printed cardigan - Frock candy
camisole - Forever XXI
black skirt - Forever XXI
watch - Fossil
Mary Jane heels - Steve Madden

Saturday night was a great night, it was Ladies Night, Mother's Day Weekend Edition!
My mom and I, well actually my dad & my mom, had tickets to Tyler Perry's Madea Gets a Job...and after my dad was pretty much like, "I really don't wanna go..." which we both kinda figured would happen, I became my mom's date.  It was my pleasure of course! 
The play was AMAZING!
Talent was EVERYWHERE, all over the stage.  My mom & I were about 30 minutes late, and we had to walk over people to get to our seats, and YES Madea called us out on the slick LMAO...I couldn't do ANYTHING but laugh!





WE HAD A GREAT NIGHT : )



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails