Thursday, March 29, 2012

My FIRST BeautyMint Purchase !!!


I was over at FantabulouslyFrugal this evening, just catching up on my blog browsing and you guys MUST follow this blog.  She finds some of the best deals on the web, CRAZY AWESOME deals...and THIS ONE caught my eye! (I'm so excited I came across it!)

TRY JESSICA SIMPSON'S BEAUTYMINT CARE SYSTEM FOR $20

I had heard about BeautyMint all over YouTube, good reviews at that....so I had to see what this GREAT deal was.  BeautyMint is a skin care product created from the collaboration of Jessica Simpson an skin care expert Nerida Joy.  Her clients include Jennifer Garner, Mia Maestro, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Madeleine Stowe, Rachel Nichols, Kate Beckinsale, Tyra Banks, Isla Fisher, and Cat Deeley. 
So, I started by taking a FREE consultation which consisted of what my PROBLEMS were with my skin, such as my oily, dry or combo areas, circles around my eyes, my stress level, fine lines on my face, things of that nature.  Once I finished, those answers were gathered together to personalize a skin care system just for ME, as you will see below:

PLUS...



Now the VALUE of this set is between about $140-$150. That's pretty serious!  Normally the 4-piece skin care set costs $39.95, but with the code that I used tonight to purchase, "MAKEOVER20", you'll pay $19.95, get FREE shipping AND get the FREE gift (Strengthening Hydrator, pictured above)!

This is an AWESOME deal y'all, you should DEFINITELY jump on it, and according to my profile, it'll be shipped within 1-2 days.  I'm going to try and switch up my skincare routine more often, so that my face won't get used to just one product, become immune and then I stop seeing results.  *crossing fingers* HOPE IT WORKS!!!

I've included a couple of videos below about BeautyMint, so you can see for yourself what it's all about...

WHY BEAUTYMINT?


THE SCIENCE OF BEAUTYMINT...


BEGINNING WITH BEAUTYMINT...





No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails