Wednesday, March 28, 2012

THE Look: Peplum...Wear It!

Reminds me of the First Lady. Reminds me of a woman who's ready to take care of business, and look good doing it.  Peplum is WHAT TO WEAR this year, girly yet polished and sexy at the same time....love the skirts AND the dresses.  I remember even seeing one the stylists on Fashion Star present her line of Peplum dresses to the judges on the Season Premiere as a matter of fact...REALLY CUTE!  The Peplum style seems to slim you, seems to define your waist, and I LOVE that!  
I need to find a few Peplum pieces ASAP....rock them at church, I MIGHT even give my job the pleasure of seeing me dressed up to the TEE and rock one there, WHO KNOWS?! lol
A simple top, the colorful, bold Peplum bottom, accessorize with a statement necklace or bracelet, and you are GOOD TO GO!  Oh and ya GOTTA have the clutch ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails