Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Trying to be Ms. D.I.Y. : )

So, IKEA is one of my FAVORITE places to go when I want to spruce up the house, and I recently made a visit for the sake of our humble abode....need to turn our "house" into a "HOME"
It's really just our walls, they're just kinda BLAH, and I hate that, it just looks boring and dull and it makes it look like we haven't finished moving in....so, I happened upon these:


but I paid $20.00, hmmmmm LoL
So, I get home and of COURSE there are all of these pieces, I mean...it's IKEA
and I thought that having a power drill and marking where I wanted the mirrors to go would help...
NEGATIVE
So, you know what I did?!
Threw the pieces away and now all I have are two flat, cool mirrors....now the question is, 
HOW WILL I HANG THEM WITHOUT PUTTING HOLES IN THE WALL?!
First thing I think of is like some heavy duty silly putty, or wall putty or just something that will bond to the wall and the mirror and not ruin the wall, and here's my LIFESAVER (S/O to my people on FB):


DUUUUUH Charis!
I LOVE these things, I actually have used them in my house....smh
I'm so excited, cause NOW I'm going to go "HANG CRAZY" lol
These things really are the BEST, just an F.Y.I. people

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails