Friday, August 26, 2011

NEW Levi's Curve ID

Every woman ALWAYS wants to have the perfect pair of jeans. The kind that don't show your ass crack, accentuate your "ass-ets", elongate your legs & LORD FORBID they give you muffintop!
WELL, Levi's has the answer (I hope)!  Levi's Curve ID.  As the website says, they celebrate the true curves of a woman with four distinct fits that address a diverse range of body shapes.  I love this because I mean, there is no woman in the World that is shaped JUST LIKE YOU.  Of course you want a pair of jeans that fit you like a glove.  I'm HOPING these jeans come through for me, for us all.
Before the 4th of July weekend, I went to the Levi's store in Allen, TX, at the Allen Premium Outlets and I found my trust pair of white jeans.  I was SO happy, cause I thought I was never going to find a pair.  I've worn them a good 4 times now, and they have actually shaped to my body, and I HATE to have to wash them, but that day is gonna come lol...

Ok, so after answering a set of about 5 questions, I'm a BOLD CURVE
(remember this is a SHAPE not a SIZE)
below are a few of the jeans that I liked...


Classic Bold Curve Straight (the darker the wash, the better for me)

 


Classic Bold Curve Slim Jeans & Classic Bold Curve Boot Cut Jeans
(I'll never forget, Oprah said that dark wash ALWAYS slims you...and it does!)

I can not WAIT to get a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails