Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Editions To My MakeUp Bag!

"GO Cinderella! GO Cinderella! ORGASM blush, lipstick & concealer"
 ~Swizz Beatz (Drake's "Fancy")


I've gotten into wearing blush lately, this year A LOT! It adds that extra "jazzy" look to what I'm going for, NARS is pretty popular, and Sephora was calling my name one day, so I decided to answer the call!
Walked out with this, and a few other skin items, I mean I'm never against trying ANYTHING new...

NARS Orgasm Blush Color $27
I love warm colors, no matter what I'm talking about, they just go so well with just about anything.  This color is subtle, but it pops on my cheeks and the golden glow is the BEST!


I have the most PROBLEMATIC skin EVER!  I try my HARDEST to keep it from looking oily, minimize all those damn bumps on it...UGH!
SO...sometimes you gotta "break bread", get the best to get the BEST results, so I went to good ol' NEIMAN MARCUS, but PLEASE believe I didn't spend my money, I mean I've NEVER stepped foot in there, EVER! I mean I never had a reason to.  ONLY reason I went there is cause my mom had a $40 merchandise credit there, so OF COURSE I said, "Mom?! Can I have it PLEASE have it?!" *smiling*
I hear a lot of good things about Bobbi Brown products, so that's what I went with...

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Basic Brown $32
(it's for oily skin, so you KNOW I said, "Throw it in the bag!")
So far I like it, has a nice, soft finish....good coverage

I DO try to step outside of the box every once in a while, splurge a little...SO FAR I'm loving the results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails