Thursday, May 19, 2011

Beyonce Album Cover "4"....SO ROCKS!


I've been waiting to see THIS for FOREVER!  Check out that FIERCE pose, she DID THAT...


The title of the HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED album is "4"...WHY "4" you say? Weeeell, Beyonce told Billboard 


“We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me,”...“It’s the day I was born.   My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.”


Welp, THERE YA HAVE IT...significance works.  "4" WILL be in stores June 28th *fingers crossed* I HOPE : )


via

2 comments:

♛ FWB said...

LOVE this album cover. It's funny because Beyonce tends to always look THE SAME TO ME -- gold & yellow, gold & yellow, gold & yellow, gold & yellow. LOL, but she really switched up the direction of her look from chic to bohemian. I love it! And I never thought that she would tell us what "4" meant, so thanks for sharing that information with us! Feeling closer & closer to her with this album.

Kimberly, FWB

Chay Chay said...

I LOVE her change up....Beyonce is giving us new EVERYTHING with this album! And you're welcome girl, thought I would share that info with y'all...and LOL at the "black & yellow" lol

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails