Saturday, February 26, 2011

Friday Night "Tweef" Entertainment: Rihanna VS Ciara











REALLY?! *blank stare* FIRST OF ALL....the way that this ALL started, was childish!
*clears throat* CIARA!


NOW...you JUST watched the video.
Did Ciara's comment have ANYTHING to do with what Rihanna was wearing?!
NO!
that was just straight up, NO CHASER, messy *smh*
She'd been holding that in a LONG time I BET!
and THEN I don't understand why RIHANNA apologized FIRST...NO MA'AM!
Ciara took the cheap shot out of NO WHERE
and if they were really BOUT THAT, they would have "@" each other instead of subTweeting, RIGHT?! I'm just saying!

this was DEFINITELY my Friday Night Entertainment

3 comments:

Jennifer S. said...

LOVESS the blog....It was so great to meet you today...we will all have to get together again soon and hang out....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, and i agree!

Chay Chay said...

Jen S., thank you so much, this is my baby! And I can't WAIT until the next meet Up! Fun & food : )

Elizabeth: love to share the good stuff : )

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails