Sunday, October 31, 2010

You GOTTA Love Twitter

So, I was over at my girl E.'s site, The Faded, y'all MUST check her out, she is a trip....oh, AND follow her on Twitter @atribecallede, and she had a few things to say about why she hates Twitter, and MAN did she hit the nail on the head, because a few of them, I see EVERYDAY....and it's SO TRUE!
  • RISE & GRIND...LET'S GET TO THIS MONEY" (Half of the people tweeting this have no job, or money... #sitdown) 
  • people using the pound sign in every word in their tweet, such as, #I'm #getting #money. (Come on is it that serious for all of them pound signs , no, #clockout ) ...I KNOW WE ALL HAVE THAT ONE FOLLOWER THAT DOES THIS ON DAMN NEAR EVERY TWEET....LIKE WHAT'S THE POINT?!
  • "Hey can you listen to my mixtape *insert link here* - Hell, no . Go back to MySpace with kiddies .AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT MYSPACE IS FOR!...I MEAN, HONESTLY, I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOL *SHRUGS* SORRY
  • Tweet : "I'm in the club... popping bottles ... (via web)-- LIARS! ... THIS ONE IS HILARIOUS! I GUESS SOME PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE THAT WHEN YOU TWEET, TWITTER WILL STATE HOW YOU TWEETED, YA BIG DUMMIES LOL!
  • People that constantly tell you what they are doing, like really... hasn't anyone told you that telling too much of your business can mess your plans up. There are some envious people on Twitter and by you telling them your next move or business plan you are giving them a one up. Stop, Keep some things to yourself!  THEY WILL USE YOUR EVERY WORD AGAINST YOU IF THEY ARE THAT DIRTY OF A PERSON, TRUST!
  • People that claim to be such socialites. They are always name dropping and telling something in their tweets. Go sit down, no one cares about your celebrity friends. THIS IS PROBABLY IN MY TOP 3 OF WHAT I CAN'T STAND ABOUT SOME OF THE PEOPLE I FOLLOW!  STOP TELLING US WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHO YOU'RE WITH ALL THE TIME!  IT DOESN'T BENEFIT US, SO WE DON'T CARE BOO
  • Sub Tweets . They have become a new form of saying something about someone but don't necessarily have the balls to actually "@" them. Yeah, COWARDS. NOW THIS ONE HERE, I AM SO GUILTY OF...I LOVE TO KEEP PEOPLE'S MINDS WONDERING, AND IT WORKS TOO! "CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT" : )
Now....here are a few of MINE, things that I pretty much think about EVERY day when I'm Tweeting:
  • Do NOT ask people to Follow you JUST BECAUSE you're following them...you followed them by choice, SOOOO they will follow you when and IF they want to.  It almost reminds me of a thirsty dude, that just WON'T give up!
  • People who Tweet food ALL day, EVERY day....like, WHY did you Twit Pic a Wendy's 5-piece nugget? LMAO
  • When someone replies to you from something you said to them like an hour or so ago, and they come back with, "Whatchu talkin' about girl?"....all because they don't check the conversation trail, UgH! At that point the moment is over, and I'm like, "Nevermind.." LoL
  • when people in relationships on Twitter, one of the significant others, usually the woman, has to make sure that their man mentions them, and things that they do, on Twitter, to "validate" their love for each other...GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE!

2 comments:

Moni @ CL Journal said...

Lord girl, I love this. I agree with everything you posted. One of the reasons why I want to get rid of my Twitter account...

Chay Chay said...

I am TRULY obsessed with Twitter...it is my PURE entertainment throughout the day, ESPECIALLY when I'm at work, LoL!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails