Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's OFFICIAL: H&M Is Coming To Dallas!!!

YES! You read RIGHT!  H&M is opening their FIRST location in the 
LONE STAR STATE in 2001 (the 2nd half of the year, to be exact)!
OF COURSE, the new store will be located in the MECA of shopping: NORTHPARK MALL.
I can't believe it's FINALLY coming, and in MY opinion, I think it should have BEEN here, like a LOOOOOOONG time ago, I mean it's DALLAS *shrugs* COME ON!
I went to H&M for the 1st time in March on my Victoria's Secret "Love Your Body"vacation, and it was AWESOME, and great, CHEAP prices....I AM SO EXCITED!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh congrats =)

Miss Daja said...

you would LOVE vegas than..i think we have 2 or 3 locations.. i love this store

Chay Chay said...

I can not WAIT y'all, as you can see, LOL!
I just don't want it to be like Forever 21, which I aleady know it will, where EVERYONE shops there, and you see someone wearing the same thing as you out in public LOL!

I went to the one in New York, and I didn't know how to act, it was just SO much lol!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails