Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chris Brown. Rocsi. WTF?. HIT THAT DOUGIE!


so, I missed this episode when it first came on last week...
I saw people Tweeting "What does Chris have on, on 106 & Park?!"
NOW I see WHY they made such a big fuss.
Come ON Chris boo! YEAH you are fine as HELL, but:
the jacket, is that a "Shmedium"
the capris *blank stare*
and the shoes, well those were cool
BUT WHO TOLD YOU THAT LOOKED OK LOVE?!
It reminded me of an R&B farmer, LMAO!
(I still love you Chris hun!)

And THEN....ROCSI!
I mean, she has a nice body and all, but I did NOT like that one-piece!
and then not that the outfit ALONE wasn't busy enough...
she had to add those EXTRA ass shoes!
It was just TOO MUCH going on, TOO MUCH!
she is never consistent with her outfits...NEVER
now her SHOE GAME...it ROCKS!

NOW to the POSITIVE side of things...
CHRIS HIT THAT DOUGIE!
I was crunk with him...WORKIN' it in front of my MAC LoL!
You ended it on a good note Chris, so I FORGIVE YOU for that outfit sweetie


1 comment:

e. said...

yes he did hit that dougie, and it made me want to dance... but i liked his outfit.. *shrugs* lol

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails