Tuesday, January 19, 2010

a HUGE helping hand

i saw this over at Necole Bitchie and I was shocked, I've never seen something so moving...I haven't written anything on the DEVASTATING earthquake that happened in Haiti last week, not because I don't care, but because it's just SO unbelievable and sad and I try to keep my blog VERY positive, and I HAVE been supporting on Twitter though and spreading the word as much as I can through others and supporting others that are doing SO MUCH!  All I can say about this video is that Anderson Cooper is "Superman", he is AWESOME to have done this for someone, a child that he doesn't even know....UNBELIEVABLE!


3 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

that was the thrid time i have saw this video and each time it brought me to tears...god bless Anderson Cooper

Elizabeth said...

this breaks my heart.

T-Charry said...

it was just so crazy, because he didn't HAVE to do that....especially for a stranger, he's an angel!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails