Friday, December 25, 2009

My Christmas MUST-SEES!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
I hope everyone's day is going STUPENDOUS!  
And I hope EVERYONE got EVERYTHING they wanted under the Christmas tree!
I know everyone is going to be going from house to house, visiting their families, stuffing their faces, opening presents, laughing, hugging, kissing under the mistletoe (I wish) and all that....BUT at the end of the day, you know y'all end up in front of the TV watching some of the best, most popular Christmas movies EVER! Well, I thought I would share some of MY faves with y'all!







I know y'all can agree with me on these...makes you laugh & cry!

1 comment:

Ms. King said...

I luv Home Alone...I haven't seen any of the rest of them, maybe i'll check em' out later

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails