Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm SO sorry!

You guys know I love y'all to DEATH...but I KNOW I've been slacking lately, and I just want to apologize from the bottom of my heart.  With my new job and all, and I ALWAYS have to do something after I get off work, and just being so tired...I have been STRUGGLING to find time to give you guys the scoop.  The holidays are here, so much on my plate, trying to get everyone their presents, it's just been MAD CRAZY guys, but I PROMISE I have not forgotten about you guys.  My year IS 2010 and I'm going to bring SO much more to you guys and I KNOW y'all will love it! Thanks for being so patient with me and so supportive, I do appreciate it ALL, I really do.  Everyone be safe, have a VERY Merry Christmas & a Happy, Happy New Year and I'll TTYL!



7 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Awww you're adorable!!!! I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

P.S: I posted pics of my new pumps on my blog today go check them out ;)

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Ms. King said...

It'z ok, I understand about being busy with work...don't worry, we'll still be here when you need us :)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Fashion Wh0re said...

Hey Girl!!! Merry Christmas and Have A Great New Years

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Melanie! said...

pretty pic!!!!

-Melanie

Supastarrr said...

love this picture!
Merry Christmas

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails