Friday, December 4, 2009

Louis V. FAVES!

The Epi Collection(s) are probably my FAVORITES...they're so classic & simple & that texture is what I love!  It's a little bit more glossy & shiny now though.  I have the black, duffel bag carry-on, for my shoes, I wear that thing OUT! But this is coming from someone who ALSO LOVES the Stephen Sprouse Collection, LoL! NOTHING simple about that.





(L-R)....Epi Electric Pont-Neuf PM, Epi Electric Alma, Epi Electric Astrid Wallet, & Epi Electric Zippy Coin Pursesource




2 comments:

MalibuMara said...

i never liked the epi,
im a Damier Azur and sprouse fan too! lol
i have a few mongrams and one azur,
i want a mirrored or sprouse
the takashi murakami one are my all time faves though besides the sprouse

Chay Chay said...

oh yes, the Damier Azur, that cream color is nice, love it! And of course the classic brown Louis V monogram AWESOME!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails