Tuesday, November 17, 2009

it's COLD outside!

SO...I'm steppin' outside my door yesterday, got on my little light jacket, lookin' cute, ready for a little breeze...NO MA'AM! That wind hit me & it felt like it said "Girl, you're CRAZY!"  Y'all that wind bit at me & I walked RIGHT back inside & got my peacoat AND my scarf! I wasn't about to play ANY games with this weather, LOL! So that brings me to this...y'all know I LOVE color & things that make a statement, so forget the BLAH black, white, grey, & tan scarves...check these out below, they're more up MY alley, PLUS they're all UNDER $50!!!

Untitled

2 comments:

jeanicejoi said...

haha! its getting very cold outside,its barely starting to get cold here in vegas tho.i cant wait to bundle up in scarves and hats and gloves! those are all super cute!!! youve got great taste!

Chay Chay said...

Girl, here in Dallas, it's cold one day & hot and humid the next...but either way, I WILL be prepared for Mr. Jack Frost, LoL!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails