Monday, October 19, 2009

"WATCH" what you're doing

I'm not a big watch girl, I mean if I need to know the time, I usually just pull out my trusty Blackberry & refer to it, BUT when I do see a watch that I like, it WILL be mine! So, I was clickin' through The Cool Hunter today, their bright colors ALWAYS seem to reel me in, & they mentioned ToyWatch in one of their older posts. So what did I proceed to do? go see, OF COURSE! And these are a FEW that I found, and took a liking to. One from EACH collection, that I like.













Hibiscus White - Color Tattoo Watch Collection

Mini Rose Gold - Heavy Metal Watch Collection

Pink - Mother of Pearl Chrono Watch Collection

Kryptonite Green - Neon Plasteramic Watch Collection

Grey - Oversize Plasteramic Watch Collection


White - Plasteramic Watch Collection

ALL these watches, and I KNOW you like ONE of them...which one is it?!

3 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

The first one is my favorite!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Chay Chay said...

they're all SO pretty...& a bit pricey, but I'm SURE the quality is there...and the first one IS cute, very girly.

★Starrla said...

Oh yes that first one is so very cute!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails