Friday, October 9, 2009

It's So HARD To Say Goodbye

pic courtesy of Yahoo
For all of you Y&R fans (Young & The Restless for you slow ones) ... it's a sad, sad day. Eric Braeden a.k.a VICTOR NEWMAN is leaving Genoa City after 30 LOOOONG years, I can't believe it! PopCrunch said that it's all about his $$$$...I'm not surprised! The 68-year-old REFUSED to take a pay-cut (I would have been the same way) for his role as the INFAMOUS character on television’s most-watched daytime drama (I used to watch this show in like elementary school, right after Bob Barker & The Price is Right, LOVE THAT SHOW, miss Bob)! His last appearance will be on Nov. 2...



He told Entertainment Weekly:



“There is no appreciation of the fact that I’ve been an important part of the show for nearly 30 years that has been no. 1 in the ratings. That’s extraordinary. So to be dealt with in a perfunctory matter as if you had just known these people for a few months is what is most offensive. This is a certain corporate culture now that is very deleterious."



Damn! Damn! Damn! It's just not gonna be the same without ya Vic =(

2 comments:

Ms Plume said...

Wow, I didn't think they were gonna do it. I was in shock when the let John Abbott die...now Victor? They are on that STUFF! What's next? Katherine Chancellor? OY VEY!

T-Charry said...

Victor is "THE MAN"! He always cracked me up because he was so hard and never showed a lot of emotion...LoL!

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails