Wednesday, October 14, 2009

INTERESTING Pumpkin Patch

In honor of Halloween, which is a mere 3 or so weeks away (do you have your costume yet?), I've been squandering the internet for a few weird things here & there, and I came across Walyou...they have some of the coolest, & most detailed Pumpkin carvings I've EVER seen! I'm so used to the simple cut-out eyes with the snaggle-toothed smile & that's it, but these designs are on a whole other level.

Heath Ledger as The Joker from Dark Knight

The Predator...that thang is U-GLY!

Patrick Swayze

Night of the Living Dead ( I love EVERY one of those movies)

The King of Pop...Mr. Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)

Jaws...this is why I'm scared of the water now, LoL!

The Exorcist....my mother passed out in the movie theater, when it FIRST came out, on the part when she walked down the stairs on her hands (shhhh, don't tell her I told you guys, LoL!)

Chucky from Child's Play....I still don't understand why no one can kill this 3 ft. tall DOLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails