Thursday, September 17, 2009

SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

SOOOOO....2009 State Farm Bayou Classic is like RIGHT around the corner, & that's what I look forward to like EVERY year! Got my:

Hotel?...CHECK
Airplane ticket?...CHECK
Outfit(s)?...hmmmm, let's see what
Forever 21 (my fave store) has to offer



Sleveless Printed Dress...pair this with some knee high, high-heel, black boots




Brushed Plaid 3Q Dress...I likes this, I see it with some dark brown riding boots, like the ones I have


Audrey Ruffle Shirt Dress...perfect with some full-length black leggings, my mid-level "motorcycle" boots & my black leather jacket, OH YES I see it!




Brandy Woven Top....ok so yeah, this one? Show a little "boobage", in the classiest way possible, CLASSIC leather bomber jacket, no collar, black leggings & I'm thinking a splash of color with the footwear, ANY COLOR!

So....that' a few of my "potential" choices, things COULD change soon, maybe even tomorrow, BUT for now, whatchu like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails