Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HEAVEN on a plate!

"The Original Pancake House"
I mean the name says enough, BUT I'm gonna elaborate just a little bit on this ONE thing, and it does deserve it's own post, it really does.

It's called a Dutch Baby....OMG!
(a specialty of course)

It's this oven baked, plate of moist, deep goodness. I guess I would say it's the consistency of a crepe, just a little thicker...it comes out to you sprinkled with powdered sugar, crispy around the edges, soft, chewy, and hot! You get another side of powdered sugar, fresh lemons, and butter to slather on, as well as hot syrup (ok, I'm drooling just thinking about it, lawd)! I believe that everyone should try this at least once. I went about a month ago, with my roommate, and she's a picky, picky eater, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head, LMAO!

Check it out, you just don't know what you're missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails