Thursday, January 8, 2009



During the election, Obama's opponents questioned the extent of his resolve. But if his commitment to his BlackBerry is any indication, then he is as stubborn as a mule. The president-elected has reiterated his intention to keep his personal BlackBerry, despite advice from the Secret Service and lawyers that he should give it up. "I'm still clinging to my BlackBerry," he said in an interview last night with CNBC and The New York Times. "They're going to pry it out of my hands." Like President Bush, Obama has been advised to give up personal email for his own legal protection, but he seems determined to hold onto it. "I don't know that I'll win," Mr. Obama said, "I'm still fighting it."


The Morning Scoop via The Daily Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails