Thursday, December 18, 2008

The dreadful "is" =(


My fellow Facebookers, I was talking with my brother last night and we thought about something...Facebook statuses and just how crazy they can get. One thing that we both automatically thought of was the "is"...when I say the "is" I mean that one word after your name to state what your status is. Let me just say ladies and gentlemen...the "is" can be ERASED!!! Omg, that is a HUGE pet peeve of mine! It totally messes up the sentence and it is gramatically incorrect. Such statements as "Charis is I had a bad day," or Charis is the new Facebook sucks!" OMG! I just want to jump through the screen and erase it, ugggghhhh! Do you people proofread your status before hitting "Enter"? I mean I know it isn't that big of a deal, BUT I can not stand it, LOL! So, the next time you are about to change your status, think of me and make sure that status of yours looks and sounds right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails