Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What To Wear for NYE?!?!

When you think of NYE...what comes to mind?
champagne
parties
fun
smiles
parties
glitz
glitter
glamour
top notch
PERFECT 10
music
VIP
bottles
confetti
the list could go ON and ON!

With all that said, all that excitement, OF COURSE you want to look YOUR best!
Well at least I DO...I mean, in my opinion, one must pull out ALL the stops for NYE.  YOUR BEST!
Why am I JUST NOW looking for a BAD ASS dress and NYE iiiiiiiis....5 DAYS AWAY, OMG!
(2012 FLEWW by, this is CRAZY!)
So, online I go, HOPING that what I see on the World Wide Web is on someone's rack in someone's store *sigh* Fashion Gods...BE WITH ME : )




I'm a HUGE fan of long-sleeved dresses, I think because I can't STAND my arms, UGH!
These are just a few that I found real quick at Forever 21, Arden B. & H&M...love the black & white patterned dresses from H&M, they'll DEFINITELY cover/camouflage my mid-section, that's a PLUS for me.  The first one from Forever, it's not necessarily my FAVORITE, but I like how tailored, crisp and clean it is.  Usually I'm not a fan of strapless, tube dresses because they seem to make me look like I have a uni-boob lol.  The middle two from Arden B., love BOTH of them, I'd lean more towards the mesh peplum dress because of the long sleeves and the peplum which would accentuate my hips and cover my mid-section...LOVE THAT!  Like I said, these are just a FEW that caught my eye, I'm SURE when I get to the mall some time this week/weekend, things will turn out totally different.  AS USUAL smh

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails