Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My FAVE March Shoe...A "Chrissy Lou"


Have you seen the Christian Louboutin Spring 2012 Collection?!
If you haven't....you are missing OUT!
I mean it's VERY RARE that Christian Louboutin fails, and even the craziest designs, still seem to amaze me and WISH I had the money to spend on just ONE fantabulous pair. ONE DAY, I claim it.
WELL, there's one that has caught my eye and I'm in LOVE, like for REAL!
Simple, with just enough color to make that statement....*sigh*


Beyonce rocked the orange/coral pair (my favorite color), OF COURSE, at the Knicks & Heat game. Matching with her honey, her sweetie pie...the one & only Jay-Z. He rocked the mango Lebron 9s 




Out of ALL three colors, this HOT Neon Yellow...I'd KILL for this. It makes me melt.
(Well not really....PERFECT for the Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, ALL of them)


Gabrielle Union strutted her stuff in the black number, tonight on Conan O'Brian, with a pair of shiny black tights, a white tee OR tank I believe, and a CUTE, cropped, grey jacket...I LOVED the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails