Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rihanna to People Magazine: "Single Life Is Overrated"

I HEAR YOU RiRi GIRL!


Now don't get me wrong, I DO love being able to flirt freely, go out and do whatever the HELL I wanna do, having my space, blah blah blah...BUT there comes a point when you wanna just chill with that special someone, share happy moments with "that" person, and just be loved all the time...


Hanging around your ex, that you've been through SO MUCH with, can DEFINITELY bring back those feelings of "AAAAAWWWW", trust me, I KNOW!  I think that's what Rihanna's goin' through, HONESTLY.



With her new song, "Cake" and the remix with her ex Chris Brown, I know it's just a song, and they're just lyrics, but they say A LOT to me, it's almost like they were talking to each other lol:



Breezy's verse:
"Girl I wanna fuck you right now (right now)
Been a long time, I’ve been missing your body
Let me-let me turn the lights down
When I go down, it’s a private party
Ooooh, it’s not even her birthday
But I wanna lick the icing off
Give it to her in the worst way
Can’t wait to blow her candles out
I want that cake, cake cake…." 


HMPH *side eye* LoL

"Single life is so overrated...It sucks. I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now." Rihanna told People

I'm no mega-superstar, BUT Rihanna is still a human being, with feelings, and every once in a while, like many people, she just probably wants to get away, to a secluded room, area, place, WHEREVER, and be with her own "him"...instead of the same ol' people, EVERY SINGLE DAY.  I feel ya chica, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails