Sunday, January 8, 2012

HUGE Congrats to Beyonce & Jay-Z!

Beyonce FINALLY gave birth to a baby girl....Blue Ivy Carter!



According to Chicago Sun Times, security was tight while Beyonce was in labor, which I am not surprised AT ALL.  New father Jay-Z reportedly paid a whopping $1.3 million to reserve a whole wing at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York, AND an additional $200,000 for additional private guards!  All security cameras were blocked with tape, and ALL staffers of the hospital had to turn in their cell phones to prevent ANY leaking of ANY pics while the family was in the hospital...I DON'T BLAME THEM!

I'm so happy for the two of them, you would think that I knew Beyonce lol...but I'm DEFINITELY a long time fan, this is just beautiful for them, a blessing of a beautiful, I'm sure she is, baby girl!

Side Note...YES they gave the baby a different name, but I'm SURE she'll go by Ivy, CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails