Monday, January 2, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!



This year....I feel GREAT things about 2012!

I've NEVER felt this way about any other year, I've never said anything like
"This is gonna be a great year for me, and good things are going to happen!"
I feel that positive conclusions will come of things that I've been waiting on, I'm claiming all good things, I'm claiming HUGE, BIG changes for my family and myself, I just feel REALLY GOOD!  So good, that I plan on doing my first Vision Board.  If I see what I want in life, everyday when I wake up, I will be determined to work hard for it, and it WILL happen!

Lose about 30 lbs. or more...
Become a flight attendant....SWA, AA, Delta, I'm not picky AT ALL...
Pay off ALL my debt, credit cards mostly...
Blessed with a wonderful mate, a loving mate, and be engaged...

These are just a FEW things that I look forward to, that I am so excited about!
I'll keep y'all updated on it all, because trust AND believe, it's going to happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails